Things to consider when deciding to start a rental plan:
1. All rental plans are a minimum of 12 months. There is no maximum time period on your plan, you can rent your website for as long as you like and pay it out anytime.
2. Pay out prices will vary depending on the rental plan chosen.
3. You will be able to access content pages to make text changes if you like, however within your plan we can take care of everything for you, including updates and maintenance of the Content Management System of your site for you within the allocated time provided within each plan. Extra work that you request outside of this allocated time will be charged at an hourly rate of $65.00. Extra pages outside what is included in each plan will cost $10 per page.
4. Payment of website rental plans will be either direct debit from your nominated account or direct deposit into our account each month. The initial set up fee will be paid to us via direct deposit upon acceptance of your rental agreement and before any work will be done on your website.
5. Once we have received payment for set up and information from you including any text and images you would like to be used within your site it will take 7 to 14 days to build and go live. With E-commerce and Social Networking plans, sites may take up to 21 days to build, depending on the amount of products to be added.